Public Records – Dec. 21, 2022
Published 5:35 pm Wednesday, December 28, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Timothy Montgomery and Lisa Beth Thomas to QR Real Estate Holdings LLC, property on Holladay Drive, $1,521,000.
• Patrick and Jennings McClure to Baker and Mary Ellis, property on East Lexington Avenue, $397,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Wilma Gibson, through Deborah Banks, to Byron Van Hook, property in Green Meadows subdivision, $180,000.
• Leland Properties Inc. to Reece E. Cannon, property on the corner of Broadway and Fourth Streets, $315,000.
• Tucker Investment Group LLC to Step Brother Enterprises Inc., property on Grubbs Lane, $105,000.
• Danville Host LLC to Laxmi Narayan 5 LLC, property off of the bypass, $630,000.
• Paul and Brooke Scherlie, through Gretchen Hines-Ward, to Jazmin Mercado, property on Clearbrook Drive, $201,000.
• Rheanna Lynch to Derek and Trevania Lynch, property on Waterworks Road, gift.
• Margaritta Stevens to 421 & 425 N. Fifth St. LLC, property on McGraw St., Junction City, $49,820.
• Cecil Neikirk to Jodie Butler, property on White Oak Road, $140,000.
• Daphna Claunch, through Kevin Nesbitt, to Daphna Claunch and Stanley H. Claunch, parcel on Chaplin River near Perryville, gift; fair cash value, $100,000.
• David and Kaylee Walterhouse to Creature Comforts Holdings LLC, property on Rosemont Avenue, $130,000.
• PNC Bank National Association and Roger Yankey, through master commissioner Kevin Nesbitt, to Vicki Heinz, property Hardee Street, Perryville, $113,000.
• Sarah and Clifford Berry to John C. Albright, 3.7 acres in Boyle County, gift, fair cash value, $8,937.50.
• JNEK LLC to John and Sarah Hines, property on corner of First and East Main streets, $260,000.