Danville police make arrests for meth possession, assault
Published 11:00 am Thursday, April 6, 2023
The following is a list of recent arrests made by Danville Police.
• Officers tracked down a subject with warrants on Nichols St. who had previously evaded police. Homer White, 36, of Danville was arrested without incident at his residence. A search of his person uncovered suspected methamphetamine. White was served his indictment warrant for possession of methamphetamine.
• Officers were working an accident in the Wal-Mart parking lot involving Travis Peyton, 42. Before arrival Peyton was said to be cutting scabs off his arms with a knife. Peyton was determined to be under the influence. A search uncovered methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia. Peyton was arrested on multiple charges and several warrants.
Email newsletter signup
• Officers responded to a dispute at Super 8 Hotel. Officers attempted to settle the issues and encountered one of the involved parties, Dequira Anders, 33, in the hallway of the hotel. Anders was actively drinking from a bottle of vodka when he made contact with police. Once the dispute was settled Anders told officers he was just going to walk around outside. Officers tried to intervene and assist Anders with finding another location to go. Anders refused. Anders was determined to be under the influence and was arrested for alcohol intoxication in public.
• Officers responded to a domestic situation on Holladay Drive. During the investigation it was determined that during an argument, Yung Lee, 70, had thrown a coffee cup with its contents at her adult son. The cup struck the subject in the head. Yung Lee was arrested for assault 4th degree domestic violence.
• Officers responded to a burglary in progress on Jefferson Ave. Officer determined that no crimes had occurred but did discover Ashton Graves inside the residence. Graves was arrested on an indictment warrant charging her with burglary 3rd degree, and criminal mischief 1st and 2nd degree.