Perryville man charged with sexual abuse of a child
Published 10:00 am Thursday, October 5, 2023
Deputies on Sept. 21 investigated a sexual abuse allegation involving a juvenile female under the age of 12 and a 42-year-old male subject. Through the investigation, deputies obtained enough evidence to arrest Billy Morton of Perryville. He was charged with first degree sexual abuse of a child under 12.
Other recent activity from the Boyle County Sheriff’s Office is as follows:
• Deputies with the Boyle County Sheriff’s Office were on routine patrol on Perryville Road on Sept. 23 when a vehicle was clocked speeding at 83 mph. As deputies were turning around in attempt to catch up to the vehicle, it was observed turning abruptly onto Parksville Crosspike, where the operator lost control of the vehicle colliding into a rock wall, before continuing south. Deputies temporarily lost visual of the vehicle, but several residents were able to point a deputy in the right direction which was eastbound onto Webster Road. The deputy was able to catch up to the vehicle where it came to a stop in a driveway. The occupants of the vehicle surrendered without further incident.
Email newsletter signup
Arrested was Dylan Lee of Danville, who was charged with speeding, fleeing or evading, wanton endangerment, reckless driving and failure to provide proof of insurance.
• Deputies responded on Sept. 23 to the area of Danville 150 Bypass/Gose Pike in response to a reckless driving complaint that a vehicle, described as a blue 2007 BMW was swerving in and out of traffic. Another caller advised the above described vehicle almost struck a vehicle in the Walmart parking lot. Deputies located the vehicle and made contact with the operator. It was determined through investigation that the operator was under the influence. Arrested was Linda Bugg of Danville, who was charged with DUI and operating on a suspended/revoked operators license.
• Deputies conducted a traffic stop on the Danville Bypass at Citation Drive at approximately 6:30 a.m. Sept. 20. During the traffic stop it was determined that the operator was under the influence of alcohol. The operator was subsequently arrested. Arrested was Robert Combs of Radcliff, who was charged with DUI (second offense) and one headlight.
• Deputies went to a residence in Parksville in an attempt to serve an arrest warrant on Sept. 21. Deputies were able to make contact with the subject in question. Luke Benedict of Parksville was charged with receiving stolen property ($1,000-$10,000).
• Deputies made contact on Sept. 21 with a female in the Hardee’s parking lot who had an active indictment warrant. Heather Wiser of Parksville was charged with shoplifting ($1,000-$10,000) and unlawful transaction with a minor.
• Deputies on Sept. 21 made contact with a female in the BP parking lot who had two active arrest warrants. Angel Wilburn of Junction City was arrested without incident and charged with two counts of failure to appear.